DOHS Theater Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW TEACHER TOMORROW

2 posters

Go down

NEW TEACHER TOMORROW Empty NEW TEACHER TOMORROW

Post  Alexander Montgomery Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:46 am

Just so everyone knows, board and all students. Tomorrow we will be meeting our new teacher, Mr. Malluk. There will also be a meeting after school in the theater till.. roughly around 3pm. I hope you guys are excited as I am! Please be respectful and welcome him warmly because this guy is.. Awesome. (I know this was posted on Facebook but it doesn't hurt to repeat it, sinks in a little better, you know?) Now this meeting will be the introduction to the year basically. We will get to know Mr. Malluk and talk a little bit about the years events and activities. Also, if anyone has any ideas for a fall show, I would love to hear it. As good as Voices from the Shore sounds, I personally would prefer something with a bigger cast. I want my last show of the year to be performed with all my fellow thespians, because it's just more fun that way, and I want all of us to be included. So, be sure to come to the meeting tomorrow excited and full of enthusiasm, and also be ready to give opinions on our ideas. We need to hear YOUR feedback this year.

P.s. Board members, and theatre students alike, tell all other theatre students about the meeting tomorrow please!
Alexander Montgomery
Alexander Montgomery
Admin

https://dohstheaterforum.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

NEW TEACHER TOMORROW Empty Re: NEW TEACHER TOMORROW

Post  Jordan Roberson Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:10 am

I'm not sure how long I can stay, but i will definitely be there. I can't wait to meet and connect with someone who portrayed Kinickie in the big time! Kinickie was definitely my favorite role!
Jordan Roberson
Jordan Roberson

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum